Soaring Eagle recognition
The Withlacoochee District of the Boy Scouts of America recently organized a remarkable dinner to honor the exceptional achievements of two outstanding Scouts. The event also served as a platform to acknowledge the extraordinary contributions of Honorable Mark J. Yerman, a retired Citrus County judge, and Wilton Simpson, Florida State Commissioner of Agriculture, who were both bestowed with the prestigious Soaring Eagle Award for their unwavering support to our community and youth.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Dunbar led Arkansas expedition
- Tricolor Pasta Salad
- Knowing if your hydrangea blooms on old or new wood will help you make timely cuts
- Jason Smith delivers FERPA speech at conference
- Community Briefs
- ASU-Newport acquires robotics training system
- Lyon College launches graduate program
- County library, extension office collaboration benefits community
- Restaurateur-turned-farmer gets first goods to local farmer’s markets
- Bond set at $1 mil for 18 y.o.
- Surgical Technology Program reaccredited
- Agriculture Legislation in 2023
- Jackson Co. Extension Center grand opening set for June 9
- Batesville man beats woman with broom handle
- Community Briefs
- Lego competition to honor Southall
- Arkansas Fishing Report
- WBU Announces 2023 Graduates
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.