A large crowd was on hand Friday morning for a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the Sharp County Detention Center, 84 Arnhart St. Sharp County Sheriff Mark Counts, Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge, former United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Arkansas, Cody Hiland, and Sharp County Judge Gene Moore spoke. The groundbreaking for the project was in August 2019. LEFT: Leslie Rutledge addresses the crowd during a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new Sharp County Detention Center in Ash Flat Friday morning.
- Batesville man arrested after state trooper dragged by vehicle Monday
- Details emerge in Wednesday drug seizure
- Elumbaugh recovering from COVID-19
- WRMC Medical Detox Unit Now Open
- Cochrans donate Simply Southern building
- Tax collections now in 'one stop shop'
- Peco Foods closing 3 Mississippi locations, expanding others
- City council waives bids, hears about winter event success
- Mail found in ditch
- Cave City files charges against motorcyclist
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.