The Food Safety and Nutrition Class at Cedar Ridge High School canned some grape jelly on Tuesday. Julian Carpenter, Independence County FCS Extension Agent, taught the class in how to preserve jelly using a water bath canner.
- Herd immunity isn’t happening soon, so now what?
- Today in History
- Two UACCB students awarded scholarships from Gene Haas Foundation
- Lady Katz punch their ticket to state tournament
- Lady 'Stangs' season ends in regional tournament
- Katz Upset
- Argenal address media for the first time
- Another School Record
- Cockrill: "They are laughing at us"
- Batesville man nabbed in Central Sweep
- Taylor will not hear King's case
- Warrants issued for meth, habitual offenders
- Jail issues were around before pandemic
- Loss of federal funding narrowly averted
- County steps up to protect rights
- Clinton motorcyclist dies in wreck
- North Little Rock man dies of self-inflicted gunshot at Buffalo River
- Woman cited for public intoxication
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.