Details for The Batesville Daily Guard/ The Heber Springs Sun Times has
The Batesville Daily Guard/ The Heber Springs Sun Times has an immediate opening for a part-time reporter with news reporting experience. This person will be responsible for covering governmental meetings such as school boards, city councils, and quorum court, usually in the evening. Some daytime reporting is required including business events, civic club meetings, and the occasional Saturday event. This position operates in the public forum and professional conduct is required at all times. Superior note taking and writing skills a must. Must be able to interview people, and transcribe notes fast and accurately. Expected to produce at least two stories per day. This role requires a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance. To apply, please send a resume, references, and three writing samples to:
The Batesville Daily Guard/The Heber Springs Sun Times is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability or condition protected by applicable State or Federal Laws.
Job Type: 35 hours per week. Benefits. Experience: Interviewing. Ability to tell a good story and type fast. License/Certification: • Driver’s License
- WRHS presents Take Aim at Cancer Trap Tournament Oct. 2
- Trades workshop to visit Southside district
- Settlement reached for cancellations
- Community members participate in leadership class
- Grant for Traumatic Brain Injury Resources
- Training for outdoor rec industry
- Craftsmanship continue champion tree's legacy
- Today in History
- God's Divine Presence
- Jesus is still the answer
- 'It's about to get real'
- Daycare driver and child killed in early morning collision
- New minerals discovered in state
- Jury finds Batesville man conspired to murder federal witness
- Pizza Inn opens in Mountain View
- Good news all around at quorum court meeting
- The Art of The Show
- Just for (Caveman) Kicks
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.